As we return to in-person events, safety is as important to us as it is to you. Here are some of the measures we are taking at our events to ensure the health and safety of our staff and players at this event:
- All attendees must show either proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test from within the past 48 hours
- Masks will be required at all of our events
- Plexiglass guards will be in place at all service areas for events staff
- Seating will be spaced out during play to minimize contact between players
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue
- Lines for service areas will be clearly marked and spaced to minimize contact
- Service areas, play areas and high traffic areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
Vaccine Proof Policy:
All attendees at CommandFest Las Vegas must show proof of full vaccination (all recommended doses of their vaccine as well as the 14 days after receiving the final dose), or show proof of a negative Covid test. Either PCR or rapid antigen tests are acceptable.
On the days of the event, there will be a checkpoint where attendees will show their validation via the app to receive a wristband for the event. This wristband is required for entry, and no attendees will be permitted to enter without a wristband.
The wristband checkpoint will be open the following hours: